- Applicability of the Policy
- Collected Information
- Active Collection
We collect and store information about you when you use our Sites, including your Personal Information that you submit it to one of our Sites, send it to us, or forward it in any other manner (such as the comments/feedback section). As an example, we may obtain the following types of information from you:
- Personal Information, such as your photo, name, address, phone number, social security number, credit card number, email addresses, device identifiers, IP addresses, contact preferences, and billing information that you either submit directly to us through the methods mentioned above or through third-party sources with your permission or through your use.
- Information regarding your race, ethnicity, gender if provided by your written submission or your uploaded photo and/or video to the Sites.
- Any other text, documents, photos, and videos submitted to the Sites to be used in the Sites.
- Publicly available data about you from third party sites and sources for the purposes of advertising.
- Your username and password for any account you make for our Sites.
- Your location, zip code, area code, city, and state of residence.
- Technical details regarding your use of our Sites.
- Other information you may submit to us.
- Passive Collection
In addition to the information we collect and store that is directly submitted by you, we
may also automatically or passively (without your direct submission) collect information about you, including Personal Information, from third parties through cookies or as provided to the Sites by your computer or device’s operating system. Such passive collection may include your IP address, browser type and device ID, ISP, and the files viewed on our Sites as well as the date and time you viewed it. We gather this information to analyze your usage trends in the macro and to manage the Sites. Furthermore, if you use Facebook, Instagram, and/or LinkedIn to share our Sites with another, we may send them an automatic email requesting that they create a profile with us or to visit our Sites. If you permit the importing of your contacts to our Sites, you authorize us to use that information for the purposes outlined herein.. We may also gather information about you from publicly available websites and may use this information to create a profile for you, even if you have not registered a profile with one of our Sites, or to supplement your existing account. You may claim collected information about you and to alter the visibility settings and remove the information outlined.
- Our Use and Sharing of Your Information
- Our Use of Your Information
By using our Sites, you allow us to use your information to deter criminal behavior
against real estate professionals, provide other services to ensure the safety of these professionals and to manage and improve our Sites by responding to your comments and concerns and for advertising purposes. Specifically, your use of our Sites permits us to use your information in the following ways:
- Create a profile for you based on information that you have provided to us, information collected or imported from other sites or applications, or information provided to us by third parties such as your contacts or advertisers.
- Forward your profile information, text, pictures, and videos to a real estate professional’s emergency contacts in the event the “End Showing” button is not selected within the Sites.
- Use information gathered from public websites and add it to your profile.
- Provide personalized, targeted, or location-based content, services, and advertising from us and third parties.
- Permit you to invite others to create a profile for our Sites and/or to visit our Sites.
- Permit us to import information you submit to us or gathered from publicly available sources to our Sites and to export both information you submit and publicly available information to third parties.
- Update you regarding new websites or applications developed by us.
- Allow you to connect with us and leave comments or concerns and allow us to respond to the same.
- Inform you of events, promotions, and events on our Sites.
- Analyze your trends and statistics regarding your use of our Sites and the jobs you view or apply on our Sites.
- Generate reports regarding your trends, statistics, and use of our Sites.
- Enhance our Sites’ search engine and its results and to permit the search engine to access your profile information made public.
- Publish your text, videos, and/pictures on our Sites for increasing brand awareness and promotion of our Sites.
Please also be aware that third parties may be able to see your personal information, such
as through our profile database, and to contact you. Your profile information could be used by other users for networking or may be visible to anyone using our Sites. The information you post in public zones of our Sites or information that you make visible in our profile database may be accessed, used, and stored by third parties, including in areas that may not have the privacy protections of United States law. Again, we do not control how third parties use information that you make public, so care should be taken regarding what sensitive information, specifically Personal Information, you make available to the public and for third party use.
- Our Sharing of Your Information
- Profiles and Reviews
The goal of our Sites is to deter criminal behavior against real estate professionals and to provide other services to ensure the safety of these professionals. By your creation of a profile through your submission of our profile form and email address, your profile information is accessible to other users of the Site as well as any one (1) to five (5) star review that is included in our Sites. We will still collect, use, or disclose your Personal Information, as well as potentially other anonymous information we collect about you and your use of our Sites as outlined herein.
- Public Posting: This privacy setting makes your text, video, and/or picture visible to any user of our Sites.
- Restricted Posting: Should you limit your privacy setting, your profile and/or text, video, or picture posted on the Sites is not disclosed on our Sites.
Furthermore, your Personal Information, and any other information submitted by you to our Sites may be accessed, updated, and amended at any time by logging into your account and making the requesting alteration. You may delete your account by also logging into your account and removing the resume or requesting to terminate your account. Once you make a deletion request, your profile information and all uploaded information will be removed from our Sites. However, please note that any other parties that have acquired access to our Sites may have downloaded or stored your information while you maintained an active profile. We have no control over third parties’ use of your profile, resume, Personal Information, or any other information submitted by you to our Sites and obtained by a third party.
At times SAFESHOWINGS may provide third-parties with certain personal information to provide or improve our products and services, including the first and last name of a user, an image of the user’s face captured prior to the showing, and the GPS location in the event a user does not hit the “End Showing” button on the Site. This information is forwarded to the three (3) emergency contacts entered by the user to the Sites. Furthermore, Personal information will never be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes. It may be necessary, by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities, for SAFESHOWINGS to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate. We may also disclose information about you, but only where there is a lawful basis for doing so, if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. This could include providing information to public or governmental authorities. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
- Photo/Video Submission
In addition to creating a profile and uploading a text, our Sites allow a user to upload a
These solutions guarantee you 100% plagiarism free, exceptional written work that is essay papers brightly colored for you and will not be sold or resold.
- Other Information Sharing Policies
We may provide your information to third parties in order to allow you to receive the
- Cookies and Advertisers
Generally, cookies are placed on a website’s visitor’s computer or other mobile device to
We also allow third party cookies on our Sites, such as for preference settings, social media sharing, and web analytics. Third party advertisers are also allowed to place or view cookies on your internet-connected device. We allow this to identify your browser specifically and to gather information to target ads to you. These advertisers may also use information about your activity on our Sites or on other, third party sites. We may also permit third party advertisers to scope advertisements directly to you. We encourage you to view these advertiser’s own privacy policies as we do not have any access or control over any information contained in the cookies that are placed on your internet-connected device by third party advertisers.
Opting-Out of Advertising
Again, you may opt-out of certain cookies by selecting the same in your browser setting.
We do not respond to web browser do not track signals. Should you wish to opt-out of our third party analytics and advertisers and their cookies and directed advertisements, you can click here.
- Social Media
Our Sites permit connectivity to social media applications. For example, Facebook’s
- Your Control of Information
Remember that your use of our Sites allow us to may retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. You may ask us about what information we continue to retain about you. Again, you can access, alter, amend, and delete your resume or profile at any time by signing into your account and changing your profile settings.
Please note, however, that your access to, update, or deletion of your personal information may be denied or limited by us if it would violate another person’s rights and/or as otherwise permitted by applicable law. If you wish to delete your account information altogether, please contact us. We will send you an email to confirm that your personal information has been deleted. We will retain an archival record of your account activity, but it does not contain personal information and is not accessible by you or third parties on the Internet). We will also keep logs and information that may relate to your activity on the site.
- No Children Please.
Pursuant to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, no person under the age of thirteen (13) shall post, download, or use in any way our Sites for any reason on any device. Our Sites are solely for persons above the age of thirteen (13) and under no circumstances is inviting or attempting to collect any personal information of any person under the age of thirteen (13). Use by a person under the age of thirteen (13) is strictly prohibited.
- California Residents
You can learn more about your California privacy rights by clicking here if you are a
California resident. Or you can read it below:
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 allows those who are California residents to request certain information from us about where we share your personal information and to what third parties, for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes, during the preceding calendar year. To make such a request, please email us [email protected] or write to us at 401 Seacoast Parkway, Mount Pleasant, SC 29464. Please note that
- Contact Information
Update Effective as of September 1, 2020